Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fresh Face, Dirty Eyes. (Makeup Tutorial).

Fresh Face, Dirty Eyes. (Makeup Tutorial). On YouTube.





It's my version of a look that was featured in the Metro Paper some years back, and I remember reading it, and enjoying doing my makeup like it for a while. About time I shared with you! :) Face : MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC45) // MAC Face + Body (C7) Eyes : MAC Smolder Eye Kohl // L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Lips : MAC BBQ Lip Pencil // MAC Shy Girl Lipstick // MAC Mimmy Lipglass (LE) My Blog : www.meek-n-mild.com My Vlog Channel : www.youtube.com Twitter : www.twitter.com LookBook : www.lookbook.nu Tumblr : www.lovevintagepeaches.tumblr.com

Keywords: shirleybeniang, meek, mild, fresh, face, dirty, eyes, makeup, tutorial, look

Cordless Lighted Makeup Mirror Rubbermaid Water Bottle With Straw pakuma messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment